Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Lawrence Berger

Don’s little fountain


The sun sets

the wind brings

the voices to our ears

as a chorus of friends

 sing through the night

 

Music cascades

through the either

to find its way into our hearts

 

Magic happens when we share.



 "Always keep ideas brewing!"

Lawrence R. Berger

Sales Trainer, Speaker, Author, Poet, Laugher, Podcast Guest, Success Coach.

Hello, My Name is Lawrence Richard Berger. I've got years of experience selling everything from toner to toothpaste and Apple sauce to oil wells.   I've written nine books, five movies and two shorts. I wrote a TV Pilot that was written and sold within seven days. My books have been used as college texts. I've done the LASpoken, the Artwalk Alive and the LA Times festival of books. I've been a working writer since 1999 and sold over 50,000 copies of my books. Lets talk.

lberger1027@gmail.com

(585) 233-1068 (phone only. unable to receive texts)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawrenceberger/

My books:

The Green Lantern: A guide for Achieving the American Dream Volume 2 How to survive in a Modern Economy (Even on a poets income!) currently out of print. Limited remainder copies are now available exclusively from me! for details

https://www.iuniverse.com/en/bookstore/bookdetails/201636-Instant-Poetry-Just-Add-Words

Entitlement: Instant Poetry (Just add words!) volume 2. Available exclusively from me.. Reply for details.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful poem and a wonderful publication...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. No matter what, this short poem instantly makes anyone's recall jump back to something in their own personal past. Each recall will be different, and most of them will be good. Downstream, this could be of great value to anyone who went through childhood trauma, because there is always something good and pleasant in a childhood. Maybe this will be a good swap for the trauma.

    That "sing through the night" line now shows a one-character offset. If this was intended, I personally recommend a larger offset, maybe set the tab for 5 spaces. If it was a typo, then by all means correct it.

    Good work is never finished, is it?

    ReplyDelete

Eileen Carole

Summer Soundscape Summer sounds, day and night Flocks of birds darting in the sky Wings flapping as the group flows Left and right in a patt...